A getaway in Alt Camp where you will enjoy wineries with a great projection, from the Cathedral of Wine built by Cèsar Martinell and the Cistercian Route.
- Guided visit to the cellar with more projection, Mas Vicenç, with wine tasting, olive oil and nuts.
- Guided visit to the Royal Monastery of Santes Creus, the largest and most conserved in the Cistercian Route.
- Night accommodation in Hotel Class Valls with half board included.
- Guided visit of Nulles Wine Cathedral, a modernist winery, with wine tasting.
- Travel is borne by the customer.
- Private transportation available on request.
- Extras and personal expenses not included.
Schedule of experience
- Experience available all year.