Conca de Barberà and its crossroads
Des de: 149€ /per persona
Territory of royal monasteries, so old, so current! Do we stop?
Often, crossroads are places where we cross without paying much attention. Conca de Barberà is one of these crossroads in Catalonia full of treasures.
- Semi-guided visit at Fassina Balanyà (brandy factory), with live distillation and tasting.
- Visit at Vins de Pedra, with wine tasting in the medieval tower of the Montblanc wall.
- Visit thought the Caves of l’Espluga.
- Dinner in Bosseria restaurant (restaurant’s Poblet Hotel).
- Accommodation night with breakfast in Poblet Hotel.
- Visit at Monastery of Poblet.
- Visit at Museu del Vidre, with a demonstration of how a piece of glass is made.
- Travel is borne by the customer.
- Private transportation availabe on request.
- Extras and personal expenses not included.
- Experience available all year.