Pau Casal’s footprints
Des de: 175€ /per persona
Wine, cava and culture, following the footprints of a genius: Pau Casals
A trip through the territory and the vineyards of Penedès with the great musician Pau Casals. Visiting the cellars that pay tribute to him and enjoying the wines that the region gives us.
- One night accommodation to choose between the hotel or the apartment.
- Guided tour to Pau Casals native house.
- Guided tour to the parochial church of Vendrell, with the organ that Pau Casals used to play when he was a child.
- Guided visit to Jané Ventura winery with a tasting of cavas of music accompanied by the typical Vendrell coca.
- Free visit at Vil·la Museu Casals, the summer house in the maritime district of Sant Salvador.
- Visit at Winery Augustus with a tasting of gourmet vinegars and wines, accompanied by an aperitif.
- Travel is borne by the customer.
- Private transportation available on request.
- Extras and personal expenses not included.
- Experience available all year.