DO Alella, riding between history and wine
Des de: 225€ /per persona
A weekend worthy of a roman consul.
Get to know the history of Badalona and Teià, taste theirs wines, sleep at a charming hotel and ride a horse between the vineyards.
The price includes:
- Night accommodation with breakfast at Hotel Arrey-Alella.
- Guided tour of the Wine and Archaeological Center of Vallmora with a glass of wine.
- Visit with audio guide of the archaeological remains of Baetulo, located in the subsoil of the Museum of Badalona.
- Free walk to know Badalona + shopping through the commercial streets of Badalona’s downtown.
- Visit at the wine shop of Cristina Guillén with a tasting of DO Alella wines.
- Dinner at La Sargantana Cooperative restaurant.
- Visit on horseback between vineyards: go up/go down the path that leads to Quim Batlle winery. Guided tour of the vineyards and winery, and wine tasting.
- Travel is borne by the customer.
- Private transportation available on request.
- Extras and personal expenses not included.
- Experience available all year.